[PPR] Awarding Ceremony Ospitalita’ Italiana 2023
Bangkok, 6 November 2023 - The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) has successfully organized the 10th Edition of the “Awarding Ceremony Ospitalita’ Italiana 2023”, at Gaysorn Urban Village Resort, Bangkok. Ospitalità Italiana represents the prestigious certification program dedicated to celebrating and promoting the essence of authentic Italian cuisine, since its inception in 1997.
During the event, about 500 participants joined and attended the awarding ceremony opened by Mr. Federico Cardini, President of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce, and the speech of HE Paolo Dionisi, Ambassador of Italy to the Kingdom of Thailand.
President Cardini has awarded the many Restaurants, Pizzerias and Gelaterias qualified Ospitalita’ Italiana, quality seal.
We are proud to present them as follows:
- Acqua Bangkok;
- Attico cucina italiana;
- Gianni ristorante;
- Giglio trattoria fiorentina;
- Il bolognese Trattoria & Pizzeria;
- IO - Italian Osteria Bangkok;
- L'Oliva Bangkok;
- Lenzi Tuscan Kitchen;
- Salvia Bangkok;
- Via Emilia.
- Albero The Modern Gelato.
We are equally proud to present First Appearances in Ospitalita' italiana:
- Da Lena Trattoria Italiana;
- Medici Kitchen & Bar;
- Pizza Massilia;
- Pizzeria Limoncello;
- Riva del Fiume;
- Zanotti Il Ristorante Italiano.
Special Mentions were given to those characters in the Food and Beverage Industry that most distinguished themselves for unique skills and qualities:
- Mr. Filippo Cassabgi and Mr. Francesco Cioffi as Alfieri dell'Italianita';
- Mr. Michele Montauti, The Loft at Waldorf Astoria as Best Italian Bartender;
- Mr. Francesco De Rosa, Ms. Martina Sabbioni, Mr. Enrico Nativi as Ambassador of Italian Culinary Art;
- Mr. Francesco Lenzi as Ambassador of Italian Pasta by Rustichella D'Abruzzo;
- CLARA Restaurant as Best Italian Fine Dining Tasting Menu;
- Acqua Italian Fine Dining Restaurant as Best New Opening;
- Mr. Andrea Bonaffini, Four Seasons at Chaopraya Bangkok as Best Italian Pastry Chef;
- Mr. Sabino Iacobone, Capella Hotel Bangkok as Best Italian Sommelier;
- Gianni Ristorante as Best Service in Italian Restaurant;
- Peppina, Pizza Massilia, L’Oliva as Italian Pizzeria in Bangkok ranked worldwide;
- Anna Borrasi, iO - Italian Osteria and Andrea Bernardi, Via Emilia as TV Celebrities Winners of “Little Big Italy” (Italian TV Program).
TICC would like to express its sincere gratitude to all the sponsors and attendees who contributed to the success of this event.