WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Members of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce carry many benefits that will help strengthen business relationships and visibility in our network of businessmen and professionals.
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), founded in 1978, is a private, independent and non-profit association of businessmen and entrepreneurs, duly constituted and registered in accordance with legislative regulations in Thailand and in Italy. The TICC Is also a member of Assocamerestero, and the Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT).
The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce promotes its role as a connector of local and international firms, acting as a meeting point for business affairs between the Countries in order to develop and allow a positive economic flow between Italy and Thailand.
STANDARD MEMBER BENEFITS
> Information Activities and International Network
- Remain updated regarding fairs, exhibitions, and events in Thailand and Italy
- Get to know business opportunities
- Participate in seminars, workshops, and training programs at discounted rates
- Get connected with other Members of our International Network
> Promote your Business
- Assistance in business missions, meetings, and support in "Business Matching" activities.
- Promotion of your company's services and products in Thailand
- Assistance in commercial matters
- Assistance in setting up a company locally
- Assistance in get in contact with experts: legal and commercial consultants, shipping companies, custom, FDA dept, etc...
- Publishing company profile as a new member in our "INFORMA Business Magazine"
- Publishing company profile as Member in our "Business Directory"
- Publishing in other flyers, brochures and promotional materials (if any)
- Be featured on our Website: www.thaitch.org and Social Media channels
> Visa facilitation
- Get your "Business visa fast track" (aimed exclusively for non-EU citizens residing in Thailand traveling to Italy for Business purposes).
> Special rate with Turkish Airlines
- Enjoy your exclusive discount when traveling with Turkish Airlines.
> Voting Rights
- Get the opportunity to be elected to the TICC Board of Directors
For further information, please contact K. Angela – Customer Relationship Management Assistant at email@example.com or call +66 02 255 8695 #104.