The Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC), founded in 1978, is an independent, private, non-profit organization of Italian and Thai businessmen and professionals, duly constituted and registered in accordance with legislative regulations in Thailand and fully recognized by the Ministry of Economic Development and International Cooperation in Italy.
The Chamber, with its headquarters in Bangkok (Thailand), is proud to host a wide network of companies and entrepreneurs from all around the world -mostly Italian and Thai businesses- which allow TICC to pursue its objectives of enhancing commercial cooperation between Italy and Thailand. The Chamber constantly organizes activities, meetings, seminars, missions, and networking events to facilitate the promotion of economical, industrial and cultural collaborations.
TICC is a member of Assocamerestero (the association of Italian Chamber of Commerce abroad) (http://www.assocamerestero.it) and the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) (http://www.jfcct.org)
The Chamber has various objectives, all of which are aimed not only at the promotion of “Made in Italy” in South East Asia, but also more importantly at the development of mutual cooperation and respect in the business environment, allowing positive economic flows.
The main purposes of all TICC activities are:
- To assist Italian companies and other professional bodies who are either already established and/or planning to do business in Thailand or within the ASEAN region.
- To provide insights and advices on matters of trade, investment, finance and industry between Italy and Thailand or within South East Asia.
- To organize bilateral events/trade shows periodically, in the form of seminars, talks, missions, round table or business dinners, in order to promote interaction between subjects.
- To keep close contact with the Thai authorities, pressing issues when necessary.
- To support, represent, and protect the interests of the Members, both in Italy and Thailand.