NEW Italy Visa Application Centre
The Embassy of Italy in Thailand appoints VFS GLobal to operate its Italy Visa Application Centre in Bangkok
The Embassy of Italy in Thailand is pleased to announce the introduction of its new visa application facility in Bangkok from the 5th of January 2012, VFS Global will operate the Italy Visa Application Centre at the joint Schengen Visa Application at Silom Complex Building, Sala Daeng, Bangkok.
Applicants would require to pay a nominal service charge of 500 baht to VFS Global (inclusive of VAT) over and above the visa fees payable to the Embassy.
– Dedicated services website for guidelines on documents required, visa fees and application forms
– One stop service for the entire process
– Helpline with multilingual voice and e-mail support
– Dedicated counters with longer operational hours
– Quick process with no prior appointment to visit the Visa Application Centre
– Prevision to track application status online
– Optional photocopy, photograph, SMS and courier services for return of documents
– Conveniently located (opposite Central Chidlom) closer to the BTS station and other public transport
+66 (0) 2 2639101
Application Submission: 8.60 to 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 to 16.00 hrs. (Monday to Friday)
Passport Collection: 13.00 to 16.00 hrs. (Monday to Friday)
Joint Visa Application Centre
191, Silom Complex Building,
15th Floor, Unit – C, Silom Road
Bangkok 10500 (Connected to Saladaeng BTS).
Helpline: +66 22 639101
LONG STAY VISA.
The request of any type of National Visa together with proper documentation should be submitted in person directly at the Visa Office of the Embassy as following.
Monday 10-12:00 Wednesday 14:00-16:00 – Friday–10:00–12:00;
Applicants must pay the visa application fees to the Embassy plus a service charge of 500 baht (inclusive of VAT) to VFS.
More information regarding VFS Global CLICK HERE
TICC members Business Visa Fast Track
Through the JVAC service, trade partners and foreign staff of the member companies of the Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce (TICC) receive benefits from facilitation in the visa application procedure on the basis of the agreement between the Embassy and TICC.